Connecting professional and amateur theatre in Newbury, West Berkshire and beyond

Newbury Theatre Message Board

Newbury Theatre Message Board
Newbury Theatre Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 People and things
 Auditions
 Pot Noodles & Knickers - Play Cancelled

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Stage Write Posted - 13/01/2012 : 10:50:14
Hi Everyone,

If you have read the message below please ignore as due to not finding a cast in time the play has been cancelled for the time being.

Many Thanks
Nick

I am an independent amateur playwright and director and I am looking for some young male actors (20 - 30) to be in my two handed play 'Pot Noodles & Knickers'.

The play tells the story of two friends since school, Kevin and Dave, who go on a long walk across the Scottish Highlands. They get hopelessly lost and their relationship detoriates with the revelation that one has been having an affair with the other's fiancee!

It will be performed on Saturday 28th April in the New Greenham Arts Theate - I have recently booked this. The play will be filmed and I am more than happy for the actors to have a DVD which they can use as a show reel.

If you are interested please get in touch and I'll provide further details including character notes.

Many Thanks
Nick Card
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
alex1990 Posted - 05/02/2012 : 20:03:55
Hi, im very interested in this. Some more info would be great.

alex young

Newbury Theatre Message Board © Newbury Theatre 2006-2007 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000