Connecting professional and amateur theatre in Newbury, West Berkshire and beyond

Newbury Theatre Message Board

Newbury Theatre Message Board
Newbury Theatre Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 People and things
 Actors wanted
 Youth Actor Urgently Needed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Hollywood Musical Posted - 05/02/2012 : 11:07:33
Hi All

I am writing this post on behalf of David Slade, writer and director of The Third Tunnel, a great show to be performed at Arlington Arts Theatre from the 8th - 10th March. I am a cast member of the show and its starting to come together and rehearsals are going very well.

Unfortunately yesterday the person who was playing the lead child character in The Third Tunnel had to withdraw from the show. With 4 weeks to go It has left us in a very unstable predicament.

Therefore I ask all of you at this time if you know of any youth who may be able to stand in and take over the part be it female or male. Age range between 11 - 18.

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone who can step into 4 weeks of rehearsal and take the part, please contact Dave as soon as possible on dj.slade@virgin.net.

Thank You

Shaun Blake

Newbury Theatre Message Board © Newbury Theatre 2006-2007 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000