Connecting professional and amateur theatre in Newbury, West Berkshire and beyond

Newbury Theatre Message Board

Newbury Theatre Message Board
Newbury Theatre Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 People and things
 Actors wanted
 Extras needed for a short film!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lionhearts Posted - 01/11/2010 : 18:14:31
Lionhearts Productions a local community group of people are making a short film. The working title is Alsamero Angel of Sorrow and it features some actors from local Amateur Theatre groups.

On Saturday 20th November we intend to film Scene 2, which is a funeral scene and require approximately 20 extras (male and female of all ages 16+) to appear alongside the main principal cast. The location will be in the West Berkshire area.

If you are interested please apply be e-mailing lionhearts@hotmail.co.uk by Sunday 14th November.

For more information on the film itself and the group please visit : http://lionheartsproductions.co.uk/index.html

We are not a professional film company and therefore we are unfortunately unable to offer payment for this service.

Newbury Theatre Message Board © Newbury Theatre 2006-2007 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000