Connecting professional and amateur theatre in Newbury, West Berkshire and beyond

Newbury Theatre Message Board

Newbury Theatre Message Board
Newbury Theatre Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 People and things
 Auditions
 Rehearsals and auditions for The Elixir Of Love

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dcrerar Posted - 21/01/2010 : 21:50:01
Kennet Opera's next production is The Elixir of Love by Donizetti, which will be performed at the Newbury Corn Exchange on June 24-26.
Rehearsals are on Wednesday evenings at the Hungerford Rugby Club at 7.30, beginning January 27th. All welcome.
Auditions for chorus parts are open to all - anyone interested is welcome to come along for a few rehearsals before auditioning. Auditions for principal parts are initially only open to society members, though others will be considered if the company cannot cast internally, so please make yourself known to us if interested.
For more information, see the society website www.kennetopera.co.uk, or contact the secretary, Felicity Merchant, on felicitymerchant@hotmail.com

Newbury Theatre Message Board © Newbury Theatre 2006-2007 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000