Connecting professional and amateur theatre in Newbury, West Berkshire and beyond

Newbury Theatre Message Board

Newbury Theatre Message Board
Newbury Theatre Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 People and things
 Auditions
 Shining Lights Open Auditions 7th Sept

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Melanie Posted - 27/08/2009 : 19:34:51
Shining Lights will be holding open auditions for The Ash Girl (by Timberlake Wertenbaker) on Monday 7th Sept @ New Greenham Arts Centre from 6-9pm.

Auditions for 14 years +

We do not ask people to prepare an audition speech or to come along and entertain us. The auditions take place in the form of a workshop and we'll be assessing people's abilities to work and co-operate with others.

About the show: When an invitation to The Ball arrives at the Ash Girl's house, from Prince Amir, she can't bring herself to believe that she, like her sisters, can go. With her mother dead and her father away, she must learn to fight the monsters that have slithered their way into her heart and mind. Ten years on from Shining Lights first performance of Child of the Ashes they celebrate their birthday with a different reworking of the Cinderella story.

"Shining Lights never fail to deliver and are certainly in a league of their own" Newbury Weekly News

For more information on the company visit: www.shininglightsyouththeatre.com or email Melanie on melanie@shininglightsyouththeatre.com

We can also be found on Facebook!

Newbury Theatre Message Board © Newbury Theatre 2006-2007 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000