Connecting professional and amateur theatre in Newbury, West Berkshire and beyond

Newbury Theatre Message Board

Newbury Theatre Message Board
Newbury Theatre Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Productions and events
 Current productions
 Newbury Dramatic Society - Ladies Day

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LadyFen Posted - 14/04/2009 : 16:55:27
Newbury Dramatic Society proudly present 'Ladies Day' a 2 Act Comedy Play by Amanda Whittington. Here is a brief synopsis: - Work, love and life are one hard slog for the fish-packing foursome Pearl, Jan, Shelley and Linda. Their luck changes when Linda find tickets to Ladies Day at Royal Ascot in York. Out go the hairnets and overalls as the girls do themselves up and head for the races. As the day unfolds, the champagne flows, secrets spill out and their horses keep on winning. By the last race the girls are on course for a life-changing win! This is being performed at New Greenham Arts Centre in Newbury from Thursday 7th May 2009 to Saturday 9th May 2009 with all performances starting at 8pm. Tickets are 10 or 8 concessions and can be brought from the Box Office by calling 01635 522733 or by clicking http://www.cornexchangenew.com to book online! Please come along and support us and have a right royal giggle at the same time. Any further information required please give me a call. Thanks.

Fenella Newton
Marketing & PR
Newbury Dramatic Society
Email: fennewton@hotmail.co.uk

Newbury Theatre Message Board © Newbury Theatre 2006-2007 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000